The smooth running of any lesson is all down to advance planning. The right clothes and equipment along with a happy child all go a long way to ensuring that the lesson is a success.
With your help, your child will adapt quickly and easily to a ski lesson. Make sure to :
- Get your child ready for ski school so that he will really enjoy.
- Dress your child warmly. Mittens, the right shoes, sunglasses, sun cream are all necessary. Wearing a helmet is strongly recommended.
- A child should have a special ski school card bearing his name along with a parent’s telephone number.
- Punctuality is very important, make sure to get there on time.
- Each child learns at his own pace and instructors are qualified to guarantee their progress and wellbeing. Every effort is made so that lessons meet the child’s needs and level of ability.